Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lucky Charms!

Linking up with Loves of Life for her Saturday Morning Scene


Good Saturday to you all.

This morning was exceptionally good for Desiree as her birthday week comes to a close. One last gift was presented to her today. Thanks to my man-boy for reminding me (yes, we visited yesterday, update to come later this weekend once I get a moment -you can get caught up here), he asked me if she liked her Lucky Charms "Oh, crap I completely forgot." So before I brought Alexander home to visit everyone we stopped at the store and he bought her a box of Lucky Charms.

Every birthday my kids get to pick out a junk cereal - which is pretty much forbidden at any other time. All year Desiree and Alexander look forward to that moment, where they rip open a box of Coco Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cookie Crisp (CRINGE!) whatever they want. They devour it in two days.

So today here's Desiree with her first bowl of pure sugar and empty calories  happiness! 


Did you know that Lucky Charms is America's #1 Source of Whole Grain??? 




2 comments:

  1. I love your blog header picture! Have a great weekend with your family! =)

    http://tosots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really fun that you celebrate the entire week for birthdays! I celebrate my bday week too, but my husband doesn't see it that way :)

    Stopping by from SMS!
    www.kskspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete