Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday...Things You Collect!

OK. So much lighter post than yesterday. Thankfully, Right??

Things I collect. Two loves of my life. One for outer beauty and one for inner beauty.

Inner Beauty. My beloved Tea Time

My tea collection:  there's loose tea, tea bags, decaf and caffeinated, herbal and fruity. I thoroughly enjoy this collection and I spend a lot of time in the tea section, if I ever come upon a good one at a store. 



Outer Beauty: MAC Cosmetics....ahhh....major addiction! I believe this keeps me from feeling 33 with 3 kids who often times run me ragged.  I love their recycling program because every now and then have 6 empties and then I get to go shopping for a free lipgloss and I always end up getting a few new bobbles for my giant make-up case. 



So fun, keeps me feeling young!


I'm linking up with The Undomestic Momma


6 comments:

  1. Mac has some great products - love their shadows and glosses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love MAC. My mom is a tea fanatic. She once had 500+ teabags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great MAC collection- jealous!! Ava xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous MAC collection! My sister is obsessed with MAC too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say you're a MAC makeup collector! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-your tea collection is so pretty and organized! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete