Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 on 10

Lot's of new things today...

A new ticket! 

New skills - I've bribed him with a new bike if he learns how to peddle! 

 My new beauty - My husband rocks!! 

I only ate the ears of this shiny new bunny.

Hello Diamonds...damn Oprah!! 

I will NOT take advantage of this new coupon...I know Gross, Right? Damn commercials...


 New growth, in our new planters again...my husband ...well you know...

She will be the next Imelda Marcos...pretty sure of it...

I found a new way to waste "nap time" 

And...Dinner (leftover)...not pretty but it was a new recipe and it was left over from last night here's the recipe...her's was much better but I had to leave out the cream and butter and pasta. That enabled me to eat those bunny ears : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment