Saturday, April 9, 2011

Luckily I sleep with my phone next to my bed

Otherwise I would have missed this charming moment.

This morning would have been 7 days of Dominic sleeping in his own bed ...all night. And this past week has been lovely (in the sleeping area) but last night I fell weak to the "Mommy, can I Pllleeeeeaaaaaasseeeeeeeesssssseeeee cozy" and this is our Saturday morning scene (approx 6:30am)

The photo isn't so great, it was dark and I am tired!



I am not mad though, and I know tonight will be different. Besides...his feet are so cute!!

I'm linking up with Katie from Loves of Life for

Saturday Morning Scene


2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SMS - how precious!!! Hope you have a great Saturday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you say no??? Love it!

    ReplyDelete