Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Most Beautiful Sunset...

Craziness is the weather these days. There was a winter storm warning today for Tahoe, and a Tornado warning today in Natomas. It hailed, there was thunder...both of which I really love. Tonight, Richard, Desiree and I cozied up next to the fire and watched Julia & Julia. Desiree decided that we need to make lobster, very soon. I think it's a good idea. I made a curried stew, again...to my hearts delight....stew in June...it was lovely.

I started babysitting this week. The cutest, chubbiest 4 month old baby girl. She's freakin' adorable! I'll post pics soon. Committed through the summer...she's very easy. She's also a family member so that makes it easier.

Yesterday was our first counseling session with the man-boy. On a scale of 1-10 I give it an 8/9...no huge revelations but he spoke. He expressed his feelings and it was good. It's hard to see your children hurt. We are imperfect parents and our children pay. It's a huge responsibility...I still have a ton to learn.

This weekend is a "Walk Like Madd 5k" event. We are walking in honor of my niece. We have over 100 team members. I believe our team makes up over %50 of the registered walkers at the event. We have also surpassed our fundraising goal twice! Amazing...it will be an amazing day. I love my family.

This was the sunset last night. These are little things that bring me joy. I only wished I was on the trail running to fully embrace this moment.



Breathtaking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment