Thursday, June 2, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show!!  I don't watch a lot of T.V. but there's a few shows I'm addicted to.
Glee...need I say more!! Glee and SYTYCD make me so happy. If you haven't seen these shows your are completely missing out. Watch it. You'll love them.

My friend is coming over tonight to watch it with me. She's a dancer. Well, actually she can do anything...she's one of those beautiful, multi-talented women who are so nice and thoughtful which makes it really easy to love and admire them. Anyhow, it's interesting watching this show with a dancer, she see's it differently than I do. I get emotionally attached to the routines and the dancers and Vanessa, she watches and says things like "Her dancing vocabulary is limited"...rewind...watch again...hmmm I get it, kinda :)

Her favorite dancer last season was Alex Wong, he was mine, too! Then he injured himself and he had to pull out of the competition. He is a Ballet dancer and this was our favorite performance from last season. Seriously it's only  2 minutes long. He's a BALLET dancer and he can do this performance... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLtSfYX8tJk

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment