Thursday, April 28, 2011

"He's Having A Good Time"

those gut wrenching words Alexander's dad said to me today. The only way I could respond was " I am sure he is, it's different." He is back on Facebook and his dad is trying to get him back on the soccer team I just removed him from. They joined a gym today. OH, and his dad said "I make sure he's been doing his homework, too" my response " He has star testing this week, he doesn't have much." bet you didn't know that, huh, A@#hole! OH...he's also making sure he is going to bed by 11 pm. Nice!

I know I need to stop being angry. I want my son back and I really have to check this anger and sarcasm. I feel like I was right in the middle of this marathon with him and someone cancelled the marathon. WTF?? I am NOT turning around now...YOU cannot take this from me.

It's so hard though, I have never been on this side. I don't know how to be this type of parent, so I can vent and pray...very very hard! and be patient and hopeful and TRUST. Trust that the past 15 years aren't being flushed down the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment