Friday, April 29, 2011

One Last Night...

My babies have been gone all week.
I have napped everyday.
I have read until my hearts content.
I had a lunch date with a good friend yesterday, we had Sangria and wore cute clothes...and we were both without our kids.
My husband and I have had uninterrupted conversations.
I have made dinners with seafood and cream. YUM!
Tonight we are going out. Not sure where yet, but it's out...and that's enough for me.
Tomorrow we are going to this event... http://www.sactomofo.com/ I am food truck junkie.
I love opportunities like this. I am also ready for my babies to come home. I miss them.

But tonight I am going to wear these:


And get this guy all fancied up...(he's gonna hate that i posted this pic btw) 



but it's better than this one



and hit the town. It's going to be a good time. Have a great weekend! Happy Friday all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment