Friday, April 22, 2011

**Happy Easter**

My little ones, my husband and I are off to the in-laws for Easter. We will return KIDLESS!! for a few days. I am so looking forward to having time to ourselves. I figure things out and to have some much needed down time.  My pastor called me today to fill me in on somethings at church. She asked how we were doing and I began to fill her in about my son. She reminded me of the walk that Jesus took this very weekend. She reminded me that I am strong although this must be difficult I will overcome and I must put my son in the hands of the lord and trust that he will guide my decisions and fill my sons heart and allow him to come back to me.

May all you be blessed this holiday weekend. May your homes be filled with joy and family.

Happy Easter


One of my favorite Easter passages.

Philippians 3:10-12 

10 I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11 and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead.

12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment