Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Damn, I feel like a woman!

I went to get my hair cut and colored today. It was fabulous! It had been pretty much a year since the last time. After my appt. my hair dresser, my niece and I went to the beauty supply, and this is my stash...

A boar bristle ceramic brush...my last brush like this is at least 10 years old. 
A giant curling iron...why not?? 
Some grown-up hair spray...I get tired of sharing hair spray with my man-boy. 
3 gorgeous spring nail colors...I had my daughter in mind when I picked out the turquoise...and, of course, they threw in a free set of lashes with those.

I'll post a picture of my new cut/color once I wash it and put my own spin on it. I do love it though and it feels so refreshing! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete