Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Goin' a lilbitcrazy!

OK, so it's been almost two weeks since Alexander has left. I have since called his dad, I have emailed his dad and yesterday I finally sent my son a text because I have received word that his grades are going down. No response from any party.

I am not sure why his dad thinks I am going to sit back and allow this to happen. I filed for custody and child support by the time my son was 6 months old. I have done everything legally and this time is NO exception. I think I have been patient through the past few weeks.

But for his dad to not call me back or allow Alexander to not call me is ridiculous. It's mean and rude, two characteristics of people I try to avoid. But this is my son, my child who he just snatched up and thinks he's going to be there for him NOW...after 15 years of  %12 custody (yeah, that's what's in the court order). %12, can you imagine being a %12 parent. Well here's a little glimpse on what %12 will getcha, he hasn't asked to pick up his son's clothes, his grades have all dropped, he's been seen out late on school nights, he's deleted all of his family members from Facebook...including his grandmother and he didn't call his sister on his birthday (which I reminded his dad of a few days before). I believe this type of behavior in the teen world is called "wylin'out" which screams...." I have NO parental guidance right now!!! SOMEBODY STOP ME!!"

Yet, all the while he's telling people that his son is happy. Really? Freakin' delusional.  Now he's gone from %12 to %100 percent and it's all falling apart. So I requested our file from the courthouse and in two days I will begin this endeavor on getting my son back. Of course, I am praying that it won't take that to get him back. I have high hopes that the alien invasion going on with my kid ends real soon and he remembers who he is, and what is right and wrong. I am praying so hard for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment