Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Sis!

Today is my sisters birthday. Birthdays are a big deal to me. Anyone in my life should know that when it's your birthday...I want to do something special for you. Even if it means just hanging out. That's exactly what we did. We went to Chevy's on the River (crappy food) but great atmosphere and it was also about 80 degrees today. It was beautiful. I have no pictures that are post-able ( picture HER, in a big sombrero after being out and about all day) but we had a fun time. She's the strongest and most stubborn of us 3. She's the "older" but middle sister. She's the one who was born wise. Here's a picture of my sisters...at a time when things were the way we always thought they'd be...


Angela is on the left and Elena is on the right.This was such a fun night. I love them. They are amazing!
Happy Birthday Ang! I love you! So much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment