Monday, January 10, 2011

My Man-boy

he's got a girlfriend. Her name is Jean. Super cute and a junior. He spends about 20-30 after school with her everyday because I have to pick Desiree up first. When I get to his school I expect him to be waiting for me. Today ( along with a few other days lately) I have had to wait for him, between 5-10 minutes. Today, after calling him to let him know that I was there and waiting for 5 minutes. I decided to leave. I drove across the street and up a block. He called looking for me. I told him that I am NOT his personal driver and he should be waiting for me when I get there. He walked out of the school, acting cool like he didn't see me. So I pulled off and drove up an other block. These are not typical blocks. They are along a busy 4 lane street. He had to walk to ME. Yeah I am on a roll here people. Taking my mom-hood back  I'll let you know how the next pick up works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment